We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
The Cutting Down Alcohol Challenge for October & 2026 :)
Comments
-
24 for August for me please
My mortgage free diary: +++ Divide by Cucumber Error. Please reinstall universe and reboot+++
GNU Mr Redo4 -
Kicking off September with 1/28 for me today please.
What would you get if all you got was what you were thankful for?4 -
Can I please finish on 8 for August @cathybird
1 AF day so far for Sep please.
4 -
Yes, I noticed that too @sukeyboo .😁🤗
1/10 AFDs please @cathybird
4 -
1/10 AFDs please Cathybird.
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6621582/ynab-robber-needs-help-to-execute-the-plan/p1
September NSD challenge 5/10
September AFD challenge 8/104 -
August totals updated here, September totals updated here and annual totals updated here
3 -
I’m a bit late with my August total: 26 please Cathybird.
And 2/25 for September please.
2 -
1st Sept 1st no alcohol day 😁
Also managed none on 31st Aug which is unheard of!
Have a little faith, baby, have a little faith". Oddball - Kelly's Heroes3 -
Declaring early - 2/29 please 😁
'Happiness is not a destination but the journey you walk every day'
GC - September- £61.23/£350
Debt neutral fund - 2/45
'It's the small compromises you keep making over time that start to add up and get you to a place you don't want to be'4 -
Thanks sukeyboo, you are also doing great.
I am just taking it month by month, I’d like to do September AF as well, from October I have more social things booked in so will probably not do complete months ‘dry’ from then on, but hopefully still a good number of AF days as a target each month.
4
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards



