We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
The Cutting Down Alcohol Challenge for October & 2026 :)
Comments
-
2/10 for today please @cathybird
3 -
2/28 for me today please.
What would you get if all you got was what you were thankful for?3 -
August totals updated here, September totals updated here and annual totals updated here
4 -
2/10 AFDs please @cathybird
4 -
2/10 please for 1st and 2nd. September is a busy month with birthday, wedding anniversary and a holiday but hoping to do better than August which was very poor.
4 -
Declaring early for 2/10 please Cathybird
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6621582/ynab-robber-needs-help-to-execute-the-plan/p1
September NSD challenge 5/10
September AFD challenge 8/104 -
2/22 AF please @cathybird
4 -
3/10 for today please @cathybird
3 -
3/28 for me today please.
You've no idea how often I've thought today was Friday. I said to DH that he was running late - he asked what for and I said the gym (he goes M/W/F). Good job he put me right as I was ready to set off to see my sister which I do every Friday. Even so, I thought it was Friday when I was preparing dinner (we eat early) and made cups of tea… except, we have water with our dinner except on Friday's when it's obligatory to have a cuppa with fish n chips …. I was preparing sausage and veg bake at the time!!! Believe me, chemo brain is truly baffling.
What would you get if all you got was what you were thankful for?5 -
3/10 today for me ....... despite a glass of wine calling my name
Have a little faith, baby, have a little faith". Oddball - Kelly's Heroes4
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards



