We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Christmas bonus

2»

Comments

  • born_again
    born_again Posts: 25,067 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Name Dropper
    I got mine £10 15 Dec ref DWPXb
    Mrs got her £10 10 Dec ref DWP PIP

    Have seen it in previous years added to normal payments.
    Life in the slow lane
  • karens_freebies
    karens_freebies Posts: 41 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts

    Hi ,I am the same I checked that I was entitled to £10.00 Xmas bonus and I was .I'm on what was DLA ,NOW ON ADP in Scotland ,UC and carers but have not received it for a few years now.Son on same benefits he gets it every year. I called and they said I am entitled to it but never receive it .I know it's only £10.00,but now it's the principle of the thing .

    It's just annoying me now .

    What goes around - comes around
    give lots and you will always recieve lots
  • poppy12345
    poppy12345 Posts: 18,995 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper

    If it's carers allowance that you're claiming, check that you didn't receive an extra £10 in the week in which payment was due. I receive CA also and mine is increased for that 4 weekly payment. It's very easy to miss it when it's included in a payment as apposed to a separate payment.

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.