We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Barclays mobile app
Comments
-
I have not been with Barclays long enough, but with HSBC statements from 2019 started to drop off this year.0
-
They might further back on their archive files if you needed them[Deleted User] said:I have not been with Barclays long enough, but with HSBC statements from 2019 started to drop off this year.1 -
My oldest account with Barclays was opened around the late 90’s.GTR_King said:
Wow that’s a long time! When did you open your account?noitsnotme said:Mine go back to November/December 2009 (Barclays - statement dated 11th December but covers transactions from Nov 13th to Dec 11th) although the accounts are years older than that. So perhaps 16 years is the maximum?
*edit* I just checked on ClearScore which shows my oldest Barclays account was opened in 1994.0 -
Wow what’s a long time! What the furthest back you can view then in the appnoitsnotme said:
My oldest account with Barclays was opened around the late 90’s.GTR_King said:
Wow that’s a long time! When did you open your account?noitsnotme said:Mine go back to November/December 2009 (Barclays - statement dated 11th December but covers transactions from Nov 13th to Dec 11th) although the accounts are years older than that. So perhaps 16 years is the maximum?
*edit* I just checked on ClearScore which shows my oldest Barclays account was opened in 1994.0 -
As I said above, Nov/Dec 2009.GTR_King said:
Wow what’s a long time! What the furthest back you can view then in the appnoitsnotme said:
My oldest account with Barclays was opened around the late 90’s.GTR_King said:
Wow that’s a long time! When did you open your account?noitsnotme said:Mine go back to November/December 2009 (Barclays - statement dated 11th December but covers transactions from Nov 13th to Dec 11th) although the accounts are years older than that. So perhaps 16 years is the maximum?
*edit* I just checked on ClearScore which shows my oldest Barclays account was opened in 1994.0 -
I just remembered lol 😂
my Halifax account only goes back to 10th Jan-9th Feb 2018 but I can order 21st August/22nd September 2017 paper versions
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards