We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
365 Day 1p Challenge for 2026
Comments
-
Hey savers, #3 here adding in £50 for September thus far 🙏 thank you!
Edited my original post from £25 to £50 for this month.
1 -
£352.01 for me
OD £2,500 cleared onto Money Transfer
MT 0% 20 months Jan26 £1,650 / £2,575
No. #20 - Save 1p A Day 2026 £416.40 / £667.95No. #6 - Fiver Friday Challenge for 2026 £295 / £260 - COMPLETE
Invested £360 into Vanguard FTSE all world0 -
#38
Just popped Decembers amount of £108.50 meaning I’ve now got the final total of £667.95. with a couple of months to spare.I think next year I’ll do it in reverse.
2 -
#22 adding another £20.54 for september making £45.18 for the month.
1 -
I'm here to apologise. I signed up to this in January, and I haven't saved anything. I lost some work and haven't get back on track but you lot are smashing well done.
Total debt £18,000 at the start of DFW Journey. 2018 14TH JULY 2021 DEBT FREE / 2026 struggling
NUMBER 14 1p a day challenge 2026 £3.95 / £667.95 NUMBER 15 Pay my debts in 2026 £273/£10,0003 -
Good luck. It's definitely been a struggle for me and I will miss the target but every penny counts ultimately. Wishing you the best in the months ahead :-)
0 -
No need to apologise your circumstances didn't give you the opportunity to save. Start when you got the funds too. Good luck 👍
1 -
£370.77 for me
OD £2,500 cleared onto Money Transfer
MT 0% 20 months Jan26 £1,650 / £2,575
No. #20 - Save 1p A Day 2026 £416.40 / £667.95No. #6 - Fiver Friday Challenge for 2026 £295 / £260 - COMPLETE
Invested £360 into Vanguard FTSE all world1 -
£40.86 put in for October so my challenge amount is now £600.31. Just one or two more payments to go.
Congratulations for finishing @Portfan and sorry for your loss of work @Blackberrycurved. No need for apologies as life throws curveballs.
Just a reminder to everyone that next year this challenge is being taken on to the main MSE board so I will not be running it. If anyone wishes to check how it will be administered there is an explanation and test boards available here.
❗️Important!: 1p Challenge Test Board. Info & feedback — MoneySavingExpert Forum
I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free Wannabe, Budgeting and Banking and Savings and Investment boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Save £12k in 2026 Challenge £12000/£10,000
365 day 1p Challenge 2026 £667.95/£600.31
Click on this link for a Statement of Accounts that can be posted on the DebtFree Wannabe board: https://lemonfool.co.uk/financecalculators/soa.php3 -
Its #47
I'm a bit behind - can you please put me down for £80 for Aug, £90 for Sept.
2026 financial goals & challenges!
1). Mortgage (started Jan 2024) £94,858.21 / £122,400.00 Overpayment total: £1,681.83 (Inc Sprive yr 1 & 2 o/p £70.93, £5.52 Natwest o/p & £55.34 reg monthly overpayment) Equity 35%
2). #47 Save 1p a day challenge 2026 £450 / £780
3). £2900.32/ £3000.00 - Investment ISA
4). CC debt - £21,504.77. Aiming for £19,999.99 31/12/2026.
5). £288.05 / £1000.00 - EF
6). Lose weight, get fitter and read 12 books in 12 months in 2026. 4 out 12 COMPLETED1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards


