We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
WizzAir check in via a third party booking on modified flight
chriscctw
Posts: 24 Forumite
Hi,
I booked a return WizzAir flight to Budapest tomorrow via Kiwi.com (yes, now I know that it's an error).
The flight times have changed, not a problem as such, but now I am unable to check in online as WizzAir say that I need the Kiwi.com credentials as they 'own' the booking, but Kiwi.com says that when a flight is modified, that WizzAir blocks them from accessing the booking.
All in all, it looks like my wife and I will have to shell out £160 (£40 per ticket each way) to check in online.
Has anyone found a way to avoid this or to provide a strong case for a refund from their third party travel agent?
Thanks
I booked a return WizzAir flight to Budapest tomorrow via Kiwi.com (yes, now I know that it's an error).
The flight times have changed, not a problem as such, but now I am unable to check in online as WizzAir say that I need the Kiwi.com credentials as they 'own' the booking, but Kiwi.com says that when a flight is modified, that WizzAir blocks them from accessing the booking.
All in all, it looks like my wife and I will have to shell out £160 (£40 per ticket each way) to check in online.
Has anyone found a way to avoid this or to provide a strong case for a refund from their third party travel agent?
Thanks
0
Comments
-
I don't know the answer to your question (not helpful, I know) but how were you to book in for the original flight time?
Are you not able to check-in with the same details?
Just throwing ideas out there if you've already tried that:
How were you informed of the flight time change? Is there a new booking reference (for example) in that notification?0 -
And in case it helps a link to a similar question (albeit quite old) on the tripadvisor forum:
https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1-i10702-k12867290-Wizz_Air_flight_time_change_and_reprinting_boarding_passes-Air_Travel.html0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards