We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

EE mobile

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0
Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
Newbie
edited 12 November 2025 at 2:49PM in Mobiles
Hi. I have been with Tesco mobile and before that talk talk mobile and now I am with ee mobile (sim onl;y deal). I have been told that I can not download an itemised monthly call log in my bill unless I pay EE £2.50 to itemise the bill. This can't be right can it? This is for downloadable bills not post hardcopy.


Comments

  • Yep, itemised billing has been a chargeable add-on for some time on EE.
  • PHK
    PHK Posts: 2,679
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Yep, itemised billing has been a chargeable add-on for some time on EE.
    Yes, I've been with them since T-Mobile and it's always been an add-on. 
  • PHK
    PHK Posts: 2,679
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    edited 13 April at 10:22AM
    Hi. I have been with Tesco mobile and before that talk talk mobile and now I am with ee mobile (sim onl;y deal). I have been told that I can not download an itemised monthly call log in my bill unless I pay EE £2.50 to itemise the bill. This can't be right can it? This is for downloadable bills not post hardcopy.


    Your phone has a call log built-in
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.