We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Something broken? Let us know on the new Report a Technical Issue board. Please use Site Feedback and Forum Help for other feedback.

Can't sign in or use app

Peas83
Peas83 Posts: 20
Fifth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
Forumite
edited 17 September 2025 at 9:16AM in Site feedback and Forum Help
Not sure if this is the right part of the forum so apologies if it's in the wrong place. 

I've had a credit club and energy club account for years, as well as being on the forum. As of now I can login via browser in to the forum no problem, but I can't get into the energy or credit club or login via the app. 

No amount of reseting the password has worked. Just error messages no matter what I do. 

Same happens if I try and login via a browser.

Any suggestions before I just register a whole new account? TIA

Comments

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.