We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Barclaycard Amazon joke

2»

Comments

  • AnnieP6
    AnnieP6 Posts: 84 Forumite
    Ninth Anniversary 10 Posts Photogenic

    Upgraded by iPhone 12 to iPhone 17.

    I tried to log in to Amazon Barclaycard account on my new phone. After several attempts, I rang their customer service, to be told that I have to wait seven days before I can log in!

    So they can accept my direct debit (in full!) on 1 July but I can't check my details.

    I understand all the need for security but having given them my full details, including latest transactions and my mother's maiden name, I still have to wait 7 days,

  • DjangoUnchained
    DjangoUnchained Posts: 644 Forumite
    Fifth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper

    forgot about this thread but to let you know , i was able to apply again and the £20 was again credited to my amazon account, and spent, but i didnt bother to proceed with the b/card detailed application as im not bothered about it. I should keep trying to see how many £20 credits i can get befor they cotton on.

  • Jami74
    Jami74 Posts: 1,347 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    edited 29 June at 7:57PM

    My Barclaycard and Amazon have split up.

    Apparently the relationship became too interest-ing.

    (Barclaycard Amazon joke)

    Debt Free: 01/01/2020
    Mortgage: 11/09/2024
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.