We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Lebara PAYGO

ballyblack
ballyblack Posts: 5,187
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
Forumite
I was gifted  a £20 PAYGO top up for Lebara.

How do I get free Lebara SIM to use it ?

On the Lebara Website they want to sell me monthly bundles which I do not want!

Comments

  • la531983
    la531983 Posts: 4,507
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I put "Lebara free SIM" into Google and it was the first hit.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 36,533
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 28 August 2025 at 12:02PM
    On the Lebara Website they want to sell me monthly bundles which I do not want!

    Really ?

    https://www.lebara.co.uk/en/free-sim.html




    Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.

    Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.

    Jean Cocteau 1889-1963

  • ballyblack
    ballyblack Posts: 5,187
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    edited 28 August 2025 at 4:50PM
    Really?


    Tried that link

    That is what I am getting!!



    .


  • ballyblack
    ballyblack Posts: 5,187
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    edited 28 August 2025 at 1:08PM
    Thank you Molerat I was using Chrome browser.

    Changed to Edge and got the correct result




  • ballyblack
    ballyblack Posts: 5,187
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Applied for SIM to be posted out . Lebara acknowledged the application stating it would be posted out the following day.

    Still waiting after a week!!
  • jimjames
    jimjames Posts: 19,446
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Applied for SIM to be posted out . Lebara acknowledged the application stating it would be posted out the following day.

    Still waiting after a week!!
    Not necessarily down to Lebara, they're entirely dependent on Royal Mail which is where I would expect the issue to be
    Remember the saying: if it looks too good to be true it almost certainly is.
  • J_B
    J_B Posts: 7,050
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    jimjames said:
    Not necessarily down to Lebara, they're entirely dependent on Royal Mail which is where I would expect the issue to be
    Slightly O/T but chatted to our postman yesterday as he was back from holiday. I joked that I thought he was away as we'd had no deliveries the week before.
    "There are a few streets in town that haven't had a delivery for a week due to staff shortages, but the management don't seem to care"

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.