We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Universal credit breakdown on rent LHA
Hello
I have been having a review done by universal credit and even though the housing benefit element is much lower than I receive they have been asking me to obtain a rent breakdown from the landlord but he does not offer or want to offer a breakdown. my room is fully inclusive of council tax water electric. UC are being very insistent that I have a breakdown to fully inclusive even though I have been living in my room 17 months. I have completed all the other review questions including uploading the tenancy agreement but they are asking me to again ask my landlord. I would like to post this on the forum to see if anyone else is experiencing this.
Comments
-
Hi I have already answered in the thread that you posted earlier:
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
