We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Alternative to MoneyHub

Cressida100
Cressida100 Posts: 372
Fourth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
Forumite
edited 13 August 2025 at 11:46AM in Budgeting & bank accounts
MoneyHub is no longer available as they are advising us to move to WPS Advisory. 

ETA. That although I initially had an issue with the new app - that was due to the settings on my phone and not the app.  I received some great online help and advice from Leah, one of their team. I would certainly recommend WPS now. First class service!

Comments

  • wmb194
    wmb194 Posts: 6,490
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    MoneyHub is no longer available as they are advising us to move to WPS Advisory. I tried this and have had nothing but problems. Can anyone recommend an app they have used for some time which I move to. i am happy to pay for a decent service. Thanks. 
    Someone in this thread suggested looking at Emma.

    https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6590795/app-to-track-all-accounts-and-imvsstments/p2
  • @wmb194 thanks I did have a look through the threads and missed this. I will have a look. I appreciate the response. 


  • My initial comment was quoted and I cannot delete that. I just wanted to say that I have now had online help and advice from Leah at WPS and my initial issues were down to me NOT the app. Great customer service! 
  • I build a net worth tracker myself, so read this knowing that. I'll try to be useful anyway.

    Good to hear WPS worked out for you. For others landing on this thread after Moneyhub closed, it's worth saying the replacements split into camps depending on what you actually used Moneyhub for. If it was spending categorisation and budgeting, Emma or Snoop are the natural moves: open banking, automatic, that's their whole job. If it was the one-number view of net worth across banks, pensions and property, and you're comfortable with bank connections, the WPS route or Emma's investments view get you some of the way.

    If what you want is that whole-picture view without connecting your bank accounts (some people left Moneyhub precisely because they were uneasy having everything linked), that's the gap I built for. Mine is ownworth.app: you enter things yourself, holdings update by live prices, property and pensions use your own figures. It handles households, so a partner's pensions, unequal property splits and kids' JISAs all work, and it does the CGT Section 104 pooling properly.

    And honestly, a well-kept spreadsheet remains a fine answer. Half this forum runs on them for good reason.

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.