We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
New Lebara T&Cs
.... from 20th August. Might slow some of the serial switchers down
Introduction of a limit of 5 SIM cards per handset within any 12-month period.
Never associate with idiots on their own level, because, being an intelligent man, you'll try to deal with them on their level - and on their level they'll beat you every time.
Being hated by idiots is the price you pay for not being one of them.
Jean Cocteau 1889-1963
1
Comments
-
Most I could do in a year is 2. Not sure who this affects or why.Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Albert Einstein0
-
Wouldn't affect me either although interesting that it refers to handset rather than customer!!0
-
The very cheap deals of a pound or so normally last 7 or 8 months, so it's hard to see it effecting too many people I would have thought.0
-
I think it's more to do with the criminal element that gets various money mules to get SIMs. Then use the SIM in a disposable manner knowing it's not traceable to them.
By money mule, I mean "I can't buy another SIM but I need one for my granny, if I transfer you £50 will you buy one and keep the change"1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
