We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Response time for PE2 and PE3 forms
Hi all,
I will submit my PE2 and PE3 forms to the Traffic Enforcement Centre after getting them witnessed today (due to a PCN escalating to bailiff stage that I wasn’t aware of because of a previous address issue).
How long does it take for TEC to process your PE2 and PE3 forms and tell the bailiffs to place enforcement on hold?
Their site says it can take up to 5 working days for processing, but I’m cutting it very close because bailiff enforcement is scheduled soon on the 22nd July. It was scheduled to be on the 16th but Newlyn has put it on hold for the 22nd
Is it possible I can get a response from TEC by the 22nd?
Would appreciate any experience or advice. Thanks.
Comments
-
Contact Newlyn and TELL THEM.
It would be better to keep to one thread for context.
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/6616457/received-notice-of-enforcement-from-bailiffs-for-alleged-traffic-contravention-i-don-t-remember0 -
I’m in a similar situation, where I have sent the PE2 and PE3 to the TEC, but haven’t responded yet. And bailiff or Merton council has given me only 8 days to respond.
I’m torn between paying now and appealing or just wait for TEC to respond to council.
Is there any chance of me getting this revoked? My address on the V5C is a little different to my actual one, but I have received all the other PCN’s. The last order of recovery has been returned to council saying ‘undelivered’. Yet they have gone ahead and given it to enforcement agents.
do you think there’s a chance I can win this?0 -
You should ask on FTLA - Civil penalty charge notices (Councils, TFL and so on)
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards