We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Yet another DCB Legal Smart Parking claim
Comments
-
Issue date is 8th May 2026 so do that tomorrow or Thurs?
1 -
thanks, will look for that particular thread/date etc :-)
0 -
Thursday or Friday would be ideal
1 -
Just copy the pre-written defence by @Meltof that's towards the end of the
Smart Parking Claim Defence Group Thread.No link. Just search & ye shall find.
And please change your thread title to:
yet another DCB Legal Smart Parking claim
PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD1 -
can I just check please. Sadly I accepted I was the driver (before I found your amazing forum) so which paragraphs should I remove if any?
my gripe now is the pub said they had confirmation the ticket had been cancelled.0 -
Just use it 'as is' because nobody will read it nor realise you already blabbed about driving.
And please change your thread title to:yet another DCB Legal Smart Parking claimPRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD3 -
amazing. Thank you all so much.
2 -
With an issue date of 08/05/26 and providing you complete(d) the AoS after 13/05/26 and before or on 27/05/26 your defence deadline date is 4.00 p.m. on 10/06/26
2 -
thank you.
2 -
just submitting my defence via MCOL. In Meltof 12/4 para 8, I’m unsure what figures to use as I don’t have paperwork with original amount on from 2022. The amount claimed on form is £224.84 plus court fee, legal cost total £309.84 - any help would be most appreciated :-)
Also should I include para 11? I don’t particularly want any costs.
thanks0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards


