We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including number plates, reference numbers and QR codes (which may reveal vehicle information when scanned).
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Template defence from newbies thread, I got help and I WON!!

124

Comments

  • Gr1pr
    Gr1pr Posts: 16,253 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Second Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper
    No , it's over with  ( although you could phone them and check if the hearing is vacated  )

    Well done, another one for @Umkomaas , CEL & DCB LEGAL 
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 44,987 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Thank you @sammyb1996 for the copy of your NoD. I can now get this counted in the DCBL Legal thread of shame. 👍 
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

    I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

    Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

    #Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 165,848 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Umkomaas said:
    Thank you for the copy of your NoD. I can now get this counted in the DCBL Legal thread of shame. 👍 
    Great!

    And as well as doing the Public Consultation  @sammyb1996 please could you kindly edit your thread title now to reflect the win?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
    Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Otis14
    Otis14 Posts: 4 Newbie
    First Post

    where would I find the defence template please

  • Gr1pr
    Gr1pr Posts: 16,253 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Second Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper

    Top of this forum, in announcements, see the screenshot below

    Please start your own new thread if you need further information

    14468.png
  • Otis14
    Otis14 Posts: 4 Newbie
    First Post

    Thanks. The forum navigation on my iPhone isn’t showing the Parking board announcements. Could you please post the direct URL to the ‘Template defence suggestion’ thread?”

  • 1505grandad
    1505grandad Posts: 4,602 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper

    Did you not realise that you made another post directly on the template defence thread - you posted on page 5 and the template is on page 1 of that thread which is actually titled "Template Defence suggestion….."

  • Otis14
    Otis14 Posts: 4 Newbie
    First Post

    Thanks. I’m sorry, I’m struggling to navigate the forum on my iPhone. I know you said the template is on page 1, but I can’t get back to it. Would you mind posting the direct link to page 1 of the current template defence thread? Thank you.

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.