We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Claim help - ex registered keeper
Snazzy667
Posts: 1 Newbie
Hi everyone, just wondering if I can make a claim, even though an old car was in ex's name?
The finance came out of my account but he was the registered keeper. I got the PPI as I had a better credit score but I didn't drive. If I claim would they try and contact him? Tia.
The finance came out of my account but he was the registered keeper. I got the PPI as I had a better credit score but I didn't drive. If I claim would they try and contact him? Tia.
0
Comments
-
What matters is whose name the contract was in.0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards