We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Paying ulez automatically- have I registered correctly

2»

Comments

  • Barkin
    Barkin Posts: 1,016
    1,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    textbook said:
    Barkin said:
    I get an email if I've incurred any charges that month, and payment is taken ~7 days later.

    No other (app, text etc) notifications.

    The whole system's a bit flakey IMO. On the plus side though, my car almost never gets tagged...
    So u don't always pay?
    I'm set up for auto pay, so I pay whenever TFL & their systems say that I should...

    I only really do the same single trip into the ULEZ zone, to Heathrow.

    My car gets tagged on roughly 1 in 5 journeys, whereas my wife's car gets tagged every time without fail.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.