We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
T212 New Customer Promotion as a previous customer
Tom_Hendo
Posts: 106 Forumite
Hi all
I have previously been a T212 Cash ISA customer but never used any of their promotional rates. I closed my account last year so they no longer recognize me as a customer.
Their new 5.6% rate is exceptionally good, however reading the T&C it says if you were a previous customer it makes you ineligible.
On signing up they made me go down the new customer route, new ID etc, and in the app it technically shows I will get the promo rate if I deposit funds.
I just wanted to check has anyone done this recently, and do T212 treat me as a new or existing customer in this circumstance.
Or anyone tried and failed?
Thanks,
Tom
I have previously been a T212 Cash ISA customer but never used any of their promotional rates. I closed my account last year so they no longer recognize me as a customer.
Their new 5.6% rate is exceptionally good, however reading the T&C it says if you were a previous customer it makes you ineligible.
On signing up they made me go down the new customer route, new ID etc, and in the app it technically shows I will get the promo rate if I deposit funds.
I just wanted to check has anyone done this recently, and do T212 treat me as a new or existing customer in this circumstance.
Or anyone tried and failed?
Thanks,
Tom
0
Comments
-
Hi. Did it work for you in the end?
0 -
Are you sure about the 5.6%?
0 -
the OP posted in April last year - T212 did have a 3 month boosted rate of 5.6% back then.
0 -
Doh! 🤣 should've looked more closely at the date
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards