124»

Comments

• Mr_Thrifty
    Options
    scrub it off with AJAX or use a sharp knife to scrape it off
  • gerryscot
    Options
    zain wrote: »
    Does anyone know if silicone remover works. I want to try to get rid of the old sealant and i am struggling with a knife etc?

Yeah it does work i used it a couple of months ago, you can also get a good v-shape plastic scraper with it.

Enjoy...;)
  • latecomer
    latecomer Posts: 4,321 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Why is there a load of old threads getting resurected at the moment? Last query on this one was 4 months ago :confused:
  • arunadasi
    arunadasi Posts: 1,237 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 28 October 2010 at 10:53AM
    Options
    I read this thread several weeks ago and tried everything to get rid of the horrible black mould around the rim of my bathtub. And then I saw the ad on TV for HG Mould Spray.; it seemed too good to be true but I bought it at Lakeland yesterday, tried it out -- and today ALL the mould has gone! It's just fantastic!
    At Amazon it is listed at over £6.44 for 500ml but I paid only £5.50 for 750 ml.
  • arunadasi
    arunadasi Posts: 1,237 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    latecomer wrote: »
    Why is there a load of old threads getting resurected at the moment? Last query on this one was 4 months ago :confused:

I thought it would make more sense to resurrect this thread so that those who have subsribed to it would read it, rather than start a new thread and risk it getting missed. Threads disappear from the front page so easily on MSE.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure