We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
UKCPM , B W LEGAL court claim 2025
Comments
-
Yes that's your copy of the order.PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD2 -
Top notch solictors, as you can tell 🤦2
-
Hi all,
Today, I had a mediation call regarding this case.
The total amount they claim for is 270GBP. The initially offered 190GBP to settle the case, I refused and offered 5GBP as I don't agree of being in breach of any contract.
They said that 170GBP was their final offer but were willing to see my lease document so they could check the terms of parking.
I then said, they should be aware of the lease terms before giving a ticket. I said that 10GBP was my final offer otherwise, I am happy for the case to go to court.
They haven't accepted the offer and they said they will follow with the case to court. So, no settlement was found today. I guess, we will see what happens next.
1 -
Yep. Hearing Order comes next.
Start reading Witness Statement threads and the info about that stage and the Exhibits list in the second post of the NEWBIES thread.
PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD2 -
This is the moment where Coupon Mad says: "another one bites the dust".
I am glad that they discontinued the case and that I won't have to lose my time in a hearing.
I have been cheeky and still asked a compensation of my time, 5hours at 24GBP =120GBP but I am not sure it will be accepted. Let's see!
Thanks a lot for the precious advices, it was really good to count on this forum, even better than ChatGPT!
5 -
Yay, you won! Hope you get costs. 😁
As you say:
🎶 ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST! 🎶
PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

