We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Swagbucks 2025

1…135136138140141…145

Comments

  • clyndu
    clyndu Posts: 610
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite

    Just got a 50sb search as well, makes up for not getting one for two days running.

  • Bumblepaws
    Bumblepaws Posts: 39
    10 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite

    I have had a 5sb and two 10sb search wins this week. Congrats to both @justinjunk and @clyndu for winning 50sb on search 👏🏻👍🏻

    Life isn't measured by the number of breaths you take in a moment, but by the number of moments that take your breath away...Bees are the most important creatures on the planet, Without their hard work we would all starve🐝

  • Bumblepaws
    Bumblepaws Posts: 39
    10 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite

    The cash back sign up offer from early September for 250sb credited onto my account today. YAY very chuffed, hope it paid out for others too.

    Life isn't measured by the number of breaths you take in a moment, but by the number of moments that take your breath away...Bees are the most important creatures on the planet, Without their hard work we would all starve🐝

  • MollyR
    MollyR Posts: 2,812
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite

    I had a 10SB early on. Filled with hope by the reports of 50SB, I searched and searched, both refreshing and entering new search text; all I got was warnings for searching too fast. But I must have done over 100. And I have just been rewarded … with 7SB. 😠

  • Bumblepaws
    Bumblepaws Posts: 39
    10 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite

    @MollyR

    That's so annoying ☹️ I have only been using Swagbucks for 3 years yet I have noticed how much harder it is now to get points now. I started when the rewards were On Sale and 1000sb was £10. Getting the extra 300sb now needed, coupled with the changes to or removal of "easy almost guaranteed points" is taking up much more time than I have.

    On the bright side, at least a search win was rewarded for over double the normal value - perhaps that may make you feel less cheated...

    Life isn't measured by the number of breaths you take in a moment, but by the number of moments that take your breath away...Bees are the most important creatures on the planet, Without their hard work we would all starve🐝

  • Jimbobdibob
    Jimbobdibob Posts: 465
    Sixth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    edited 18 September at 6:44AM

    Got 10SB & 3SB did 100s of searches but no third win.

    Edit:All above on website, went on App 7SB first search.

    Alas no 50SB

  • justinjunk
    justinjunk Posts: 357
    Third Anniversary 100 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite

    Friday (the last day of the special search wins) I got 10SB, 7SB, 27SB

  • Lost2
    Lost2 Posts: 15,664
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 18 September at 3:14PM

    I’ve just got a 27sb search 7sb this morning

    Sealed Pot Number 018 🎄2009..£950.50 🎄2010..£256 🎄 2011..£526 🎄2012..£548.80 🎄2013...£758.88🎄2014...£510 🎄2015...£604.78 🎄2016...£704.50 🎄2017...£475 🎄2018...£1979.12 🎄2019...£408.88🎄2020...£1200.63...🎄2021…£588 🎄2022 £672… 🎄2023 £3,783.90 🎄2024…£3,882.57🎄2025…£4083.🎄2026
  • Jimbobdibob
    Jimbobdibob Posts: 465
    Sixth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite

    @justinjunk

    Have you done the searches today?

    Got 7SB for first, was wondering if worth doing 2&3

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.