We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Swagbucks 2025
Comments
-
mm: I'm putting search in search box, then using "refresh" to repeat the search. It takes more searches than before to get the first win. The days of getting the first win in 3/4/5 searches are gone.
1 -
I got 7 using search box but it flashed up so quickly
I can’t be bothered to do any more searches today
so the links are obsolete do you think?0 -
mm: I've stopped using the links. Put the first search in the search box then keep hitting refresh (but not too quickly, you don't want the warning for searching too quickly).
1 -
This was posted on sbcodez (a site that posts swagcodes)
15 Sep 26, 01:38 PM
Okillem123: Thursday will have 4 Swag Codes
15 Sep 26, 03:44 PM
Okillem123: We’ll be releasing 4 extra limited Swag Codes at staggered times throughout the day. Codes could be hidden across the Swagbucks Blog, Social Media channels, and inside the mobile app.
They don't know if this is USA only or whether other countries are included. That's all I know.
1 -
Yes, to this. I have just continued refreshing the same search I've been using for the past few years. f=55 in the address bar and the search can be anything 🍏🥗☕️🧦☎️📚
1 -
After having no search wins for a very long time I put something random in the actual search bar and didn't click on a link. I got 10SBs 😀
Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039 Now: £73,772.29 Mar 2037Swagbucks ~ £155 (2025 ~ £240)Surveys~ £218.82 (2025 ~ £238.94)Make £2026 in 2026 #18 ~ £830.53 ~ (2025 ~ £2,368.64)2 -
Happy to get my first search win for 10SB in a long time. I don't think I've had a search win this big all year! Remember many years ago when search wins of 15 or more were a regular thing?
3 -
pv, IlikeBTS congrats!
For some reason, SB are giving us larger than normal search wins this week (I posted a link from Reddit about it a couple of days ago). It might just be to introduce the `new' search (without the numbers). Or there may be a reason I don't know. Enjoy it while it lasts as it is this Monday to Friday only.
It looks like SB has fixed the old (f=55) search links now. For a few days, they were taking me to the home page rather than to a search (and some people on Reddit said the links took them to the surveys page, but I'm banned from surveys), but just now they took me to a search. But we used to use them because they yielded search wins faster which may no longer be the case
1 -
I also got a 10SB search win this morning, which was a very pleasant surprise! Haven’t had a a win over 3SB in years.
2 -
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards


