We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
UKCPS Moorside alleged overstay.
Comments
-
Tell the council that they remain liable for the conduct of their agents (and agents of agents) and if they won't log this as a formal complaint you'll escalate it to the Local Authority Ombudsman to force the council to respond properly.
PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD2 -
Thanks Coupon-mad for your reply- I'd already sent this email to Newham council and received a reply. I'll get back onto them.
Dear Sir/Madam
Further to your recent email regarding my complaint.
Please could you confirm that UKCPS Ltd had the authority to issue PCNs at Quora Retail Park as the appeals link you provided is for a different company.
Please could you also confirm who the current managing agents are, as Quora Developments no longer have an interest. (see email below).
Once again, I find it disappointing that I am facing legal action from a parking company simply because I spent too much time shopping at your retail park.
Yours Sincerely
I received this unhelpful reply (their bold)-
Thank you for your email. I would like to clarify that this matter does not involve the council.
Therefore, any concerns regarding the authority of UKCPS Ltd to issue parking charge notices or questions about the current managing agents at Quora Retail Park should be directed to the parking company or the relevant managing agents themselves.
Epsicap REIM owns and oversees Quora Retail Park in Hull* through its French real estate investment fund, Epsicap Nano.
Please take up your concerns directly with the parking management company for further assistance.
Sincerely,
Corporate Complaints.
*Epsicap do own the Hull park but the Skegness (Lincolnshire) one was bought by Newham Council (London) as part of a 4 month £90 million secretive spending spree. This is the second time they have told me the wrong managing agents.
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
