We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Flogas charge but no delivery
Comments
-
I have also just had this problem. Ordered some LPG, email from Flogas said it would deliver next day ( retrospectively this was a big red flag as flogas never deliver the next day!) Next day I had an email to say that gas had been delivered and a whooping £600 bill added to my account. But, no delivery was made, my gauge is still at 25%. No note through door. I have a camera and no delivery was made that day. Usage on my online account even shows the same 25%. I appreciate this was a whole ago so no worries if you have moved on! I hope it was resolved.
0 -
I'm just wondering how both these situations turned out…
Any closure ?
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards