We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
CEL court claim 2026
Comments
-
Yes, study the 8 steps in the defence template thread in announcements
You were told that it would be posted in March by coupon mad earlier
2 -
It looks like that is the copy sent to the claimant not the defendant.
3 -
Then the OP should keep checking their MCOL claim history
3 -
No it’s definitely the one sent to me Le_Kirk.
I’ll check out the 8 steps again and take it from there then. Thanks 🙌1 -
Hello again
In addition to the above I have now received this along with a very lengthy witness statement (35 points in all!) is this usual?
I can screenshot the additional pages if it’s helpful.
Thanks as always
Tom
0 -
Of course it's usual. Used to be signed by their 2025 Head of Legal, Scott Wilson. Presumably now signed by Abbas Ali?
PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD1 -
Yes that is correct, what does it all mean?!
0 -
Means nothing important. Why not read the Scott Wilson Witness Statement threads from last year? You'll see!
PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD0 -
Finally got me mediation meeting tomorrow for a fine from nearly two years ago. Over by 15 minutes and due to one of the shops I was in at the retail park I was parked in, not having a working card reader (meaning I had to walk into town for cash). I can’t actually believe it’s come to this, how insane! I don’t even know what I’m going to say the whole thing is so ridiculous. It was so long ago I genuinely can’t even remember who was driving. Anyway wish me luck and do sent any tips or advice. Apparently they sent me an attachment saying what to expect (they didn’t of course!)
0 -
I don't know what you mean. Nobody spends time on Mediation calls or prepares for it like it's important!
Did you miss the three links about what to say, in the 8 steps in the Template Defence thread? Two minutes, phone down.
PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
CLICK at the top or bottom of any page where it says:
Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD4
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards



