Get paid to shop - £10 a go!

Comments

• littlewren
    littlewren Posts: 1,988 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Yes, Westy's right in saying details of who is being Mystery Shopped are supposed to be confidential. People shouldn't be posting about who they are Mystery Shopping here. :(
    Money, money, money, must be funny, in the rich man's World!
  • Fran
    Fran Posts: 11,281 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    littlewren wrote:
    Yes, Westy's right in saying details of who is being Mystery Shopped are supposed to be confidential. People shouldn't be posting about who they are Mystery Shopping here. :(
    Well we only know him/her as Criminal Smile! Can't see a problem with that.
    Torgwen.......... :) ...........
  • GT60
    GT60 Posts: 2,324 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Yep the mystery shopper is still ther just been on it Cheers every one
    Spending my time reading how to fix PC's,instead of looking at Facebook.
  • don't forget to visit the inland revenue site too. once you start doing these jobs, you're self employed.

enjoy your tax returns! :eek:
  • Fran wrote:
    Well we only know him/her as Criminal Smile! Can't see a problem with that.
    Exactly Fran.......... unless of course they think I walk about with a clipboard taking notes, and wearing a badge that says 'Mystery Shopper'. :rotfl:
    The point of telling you was that you got an idea of the type of jobs available. Believe me, there are a whole lot more jobs than the two mentioned. You just never know where I'd show up ;)
    But in the interests of peace on the board, and to allow those who object to this having sleepless nights worrying about big business not getting a fair deal, I have removed the names of those being visited. Not that they don't know about it or anything.....I mean, they are paying for the service.
    TeamMCS wrote:
    Yeah, where we work mystery shoppers are the differenec between getting 300 quid extra per quart or not. If you fail us, the consiquences can be very high...
    I don't fail anybody. I score the visits based on the criteria given to me by your employer. They set the rules, I mark them, and only you can fail it. It might sound harsh....but for the most part, I have no idea what constitutes a pass. That is decided by your management when they see the reports.
    I haven't been asked to tell you that I'm the [highlight]Board Drunk[/highlight] for this board. As the night wears on, my posts will become worse, with simple spelling mistakes, inane ramblings, and a blatant disregard for the truth. I have no authority to do anything, so there's no point asking or telling me. If you see me past midnight, please tell me to get my coat and order me a taxi.

Free Ebay Simple Profit/Loss Spreadsheet. PM me for a download link.
  • jenpoptab
    jenpoptab Posts: 1,224 Forumite
    thanks for this, I've always fancied a bit of mystery shopping,
    WW Gold Member, trying to maintain !!!
    Hayden born July 07
    Tabitha born April 05
    Poppy born July 03
  • jenpoptab
    jenpoptab Posts: 1,224 Forumite
    dastephens wrote:
    I'v received an email selecting me as a mystery shopper! I had to log in and check if any stores in my region that need visiting. There are no stores listed in the whole of the UK!- so not sure how long have to wait or how often 'visiting slots' become available.
    I'm getting exactly the same message, nevermind!!
    WW Gold Member, trying to maintain !!!
    Hayden born July 07
    Tabitha born April 05
    Poppy born July 03
  • nikkig_3
    nikkig_3 Posts: 142 Forumite
    I have just registered with retaileyes, but the site is playing up!
  • are they any good? who do they mystery shop?
  • widji
    widji Posts: 3 Newbie
    I've also just been accepted as a Wilkinson mystery shopper but there are no stores waiting for visits at the moment.

Has anyone else found store visits available? I'm wondering if the option is genuine or whether I've been conned into providing personal details to be harvested as a customer profile.

Also does anyone know if registering as a mystery shopper for one store gets you registered with the research company for other stores or whether you need to sign up separately to each?

Please bear with me - I'm new to all this (first posting too)

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport