Help needed finding PAYG camera phone on O2/unlockable??

Options
Hi

It is my sister's birthday on Thursday and I want to get her a new phone for under £60. I want a camera phone and I have to be able to get it onto O2. I liked the 3220 but you can't unlock that by code can you and it is a lot more on 02 than orange.

Thanks

Liz

Comments

• izzy_flint
    izzy_flint Posts: 1,974 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yes you can :) the cheapest way is to order the one from orange (HERE)then when you get it come here post and someone here will gladly help you with the unlock code but post first and they will tell you to PM them your imei numbers etc :)
    ......©..®..(TM) NothingVentured.
    Nothing
    Gained
    (TM)..®..©......
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,320 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    liz652 wrote:
    Hi

It is my sister's birthday on Thursday and I want to get her a new phone for under £60. I want a camera phone and I have to be able to get it onto O2. I liked the 3220 but you can't unlock that by code can you and it is a lot more on 02 than orange.

Thanks

Liz

the 3220 is easy to unlock...let me know if you need help :)
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • liz652
    Options
    Thanks guys think I got a bit confused. I have ordered and I will be bothering you when it arrives if that's OK!

Liz
  • blue_haddock
    blue_haddock Posts: 12,110 Forumite
    Options
    I bought a 3220 from orange, it arrived in two days and within 10 minutes of it arriving i had successfully unlocked it using one of the sites posated on here
  • dc
    dc Posts: 2,547 Forumite
    Options
    All the O2 phones I have had, were already unlocked, I think this is still the case as O2 cant be bothered with the extra expense of locking them ;)

So liz you may not have to bother with getting it unlocked, just try another firms sim card in it as soon as you get it, you might be pleasantly suprised.

dc
    ac's lovechild
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family