🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

AVIATION ADR resolution baffling

Options
Without going through the detail they concluded

"The delay was caused by a non extraordinary reason.therefore compensation is due. Accordingly, on that basis, I determine that compensation is not payable "

That is the last paragraph of their decision,word for word nothing missed out or added.
I don't understand. To me it seems contradictory.
Can anyone explain it  or tell me what to do next ?

Comments

• eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 31,652 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    You can escalate to the chief adjudicator and then the independent assessor:

https://www.aviationadr.org.uk/service-complaints/
  • Westin
    Westin Posts: 5,965 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    darloish said:
    Without going through the detail they concluded

"The delay was caused by a non extraordinary reason.therefore compensation is due. Accordingly, on that basis, I determine that compensation is not payable "

That is the last paragraph of their decision,word for word nothing missed out or added.
    I don't understand. To me it seems contradictory.
    Can anyone explain it  or tell me what to do next ?

Looks like their copy/paste of standard reply sentences were mixed up by the person typing your response.  Call them and ask what it means as it is gobbledygook at the moment.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure