🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Credit Club - how to correct incorrect or missing info?

Options
System
System Posts: 178,105 Community Admin
Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
This discussion was created from comments split from: Best way to report incorrect site info?.

Comments

• GlasCaerdydd
    GlasCaerdydd Posts: 1 Newbie
    First Post
    Options

So my new all-singing TransUnion credit report thing & the associated MSE score & data. 

MSE tell me I need to register on the electoral roll to help improve my score. Except that I am. Experian knew I was, and I have checked & TranUnion have worked it out too. 

So how do I get Credit Club to understand that? 

I checked help / FAQs and because they are seemingly omnipotent, data "only" comes from a) me, or b) TransUnion, so there's no way to get it corrected, because they don't make mistakes? 

• MSE_James
    MSE_James Posts: 1,228 Community Admin
    First Post First Anniversary Cashback Cashier Newshound!
    Options
    Hi @GlasCaerdydd  - if the FAQs at https://help.moneysavingexpert.com/en/collections/8135846-credit-club don't cover your situation, then the best thing is to email creditclub@moneysavingexpert.com so the team can assist you.
    Official MSE Forum Team member.
    Please report all problem posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family