Claiming refund from Travel agent for cancelled flight

Options
Hi,

I booked a flight through Travel Trolley and they were cancelled on the day of flying. This was on 28th December. BA compensated me as per EU rules. However, I am still waiting for my refund from Travel Trolley. They keep on claiming that they have not received the refund from BA. I paid by debit card. 

What Can I do next?

Comments

• eskbanker
    eskbanker Posts: 31,495 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Hi,

I booked a flight through Travel Trolley and they were cancelled on the day of flying. This was on 28th December. BA compensated me as per EU rules. However, I am still waiting for my refund from Travel Trolley. They keep on claiming that they have not received the refund from BA. I paid by debit card. 

What Can I do next?
    You're out of time to pursue anything with your card provider, but Travel Trolley's Ts & Cs mention an ADR scheme to resolve complaints, see clauses 11 and 12 at https://www.traveltrolley.co.uk/terms-conditions/
  • apupatel42
    apupatel42 Posts: 2 Newbie
    First Post
    Options
    I have raised a chargeback with my bank which is going very slowly as the agent rejected the claim saying the service was delivered. I then responded to my bank with BA cancellation email and to show no service was delivered. Still waiting on the bank. 
  • bagand96
    bagand96 Posts: 6,134 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I have raised a chargeback with my bank which is going very slowly as the agent rejected the claim saying the service was delivered. I then responded to my bank with BA cancellation email and to show no service was delivered. Still waiting on the bank. 

Just to confirm, you didn't travel?  BA didn't re-route you?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback