Confirm previous earnings from work Universal Credit

Options
Hi, I am making thing the transition from Tax Credits to Universal Credits. After doing a number of things required by UC I have now received a "Confirm previous earnings from work" in my to do list.

It states on the page I need to fill in....

How much did you and your partner earn in "total" from work each month?

I am self-employed, so when it says "Earn In Total s" is it asking me for Total Turnover before profit or what is left after expenses is taken off (taxable profit)?

Thanks

Comments

• huckster
    huckster Posts: 4,832 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Net after expenses is required
    The comments I post are personal opinion. Always refer to official information sources before relying on internet forums. If you have a problem with any organisation, enter into their official complaints process at the earliest opportunity, as sometimes complaints have to be started within a certain time frame.
  • Perti
    Perti Posts: 3 Newbie
    First Post
    Options
    Thanks for the help.....

I have another question if you or anyone can answer.

It states....

In the 12 months before you claimed Universal Credit, were the total earnings of you and your partner less than £542 per month at any time?

My question is....

Out of the 12 months before claiming UC If I earned above £542 for 11 of those months out of the 12, but in one of the months out of the 12 I earned less than £542 does that mean I still click Yes regardless if in the 11 months out of 12 I earned more than the £542?
  • Yamor
    Yamor Posts: 410 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yes, you do.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business