Is last night's maintenance finished?‹

Options
cymruchris
cymruchris Posts: 5,233 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
I know there was a message at the top of the board saying there'd be maintenance last night. Has whatever that was being done been done? Or is it still ongoing?

There appear to be some broken bits this morning if it is finished.

Can't open the notification window/message window/profile window from tapping on the icons top right of the screen. All I get is a little white line appearing. (Safari/Macbook).

An ex-bankrupt on a journey of recovery. Feel free to send me a DM reference credit building credit cards from the usual suspects :) Happy to help others going through what I've been through!

Comments

• cymruchris
    Options
    I included a picture - but it's not showing on the published post - but when I edit the post I can see the picture there.
    An ex-bankrupt on a journey of recovery. Feel free to send me a DM reference credit building credit cards from the usual suspects :) Happy to help others going through what I've been through!
  • MSE_James
    MSE_James Posts: 1,184 Community Admin
    First Post First Anniversary Cashback Cashier Newshound!
    edited 28 March at 11:00AM
    Options
    Hi @cymruchris - the maintenance last night was postponed in the end.  However there was a new release of the forum software deployed on Tuesday.

The notifications menu works OK in Safari for me - are you running the latest version of Safari / macOS?  Do you have any unusual plugins installed?

If anyone else is seeing the same as cymruchris please let us know.

(NB we can see the screenshot in your post)
    Official MSE Forum Team member.
    Please report all problem posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
  • cymruchris
    Options
    MSE_James said:
    Hi @cymruchris - the maintenance last night was postponed in the end.  However there was a new release of the forum software deployed on Tuesday.

The notifications menu works OK in Safari for me - are you running the latest version of Safari / macOS?  Do you have any unusual plugins installed?

If anyone else is seeing the same as cymruchris please let us know.

(NB we can see the screenshot in your post)
    There was an update outstanding on Safari - and installing that appears to have fixed it. I can see everything again, and no more white lines. (And I can see the picture I posted).
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback