Virgin Media bundles

Options
I took out an 18month virgin media broadband and TV bundle for black Friday 2022. Its due to come to an end. I currently pay £38pm but it is due to explode to >£180pm for the package I have (virgin TV with all Sky Sports and BT Sports), netflix, disney plus.

Clearly I don't want to pay the £180pm. When is the best time to threaten to cancel so they will give me the best offer? Or should I just drop Vrigin completely and go with someone else.

The issue is my family have helped me set up my smart lights, smart devices, Ring cameras to the Virgin Router. Presumbaly if I leave Virgin my "Smart home" will become completely dum until someone comes round and painstakingly reteach every device (including about 50 individual smart spot lights) the new wifi password?

Comments

• Kirkmain
    Kirkmain Posts: 164 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    PS I don't care much for sky and BT sports since the premier league season wont be back until end August
  • littleboo
    littleboo Posts: 1,501 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    If you change provider, you can just set the new router to use the same Wifi name (SSID) and key that you currently have with Virgin. You don't need to tell the end devices new details
  • Kathy_1965
    Kathy_1965 Posts: 4 Newbie
    First Post
    Options
    Look at what you actually need and use.

click the link on renewal then no and watch it decrease . Still need to give 30 days notice so be wary of the date and look around in meantime for other deals 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback