Boilermate OV A Class humming all the time

Options
I have recently moved into the property with boiler mate OV A Class fitted in. The boiler downstairs is pretty new - fitted approx. 2 years ago. 

The issue i have is with Boiler Mate - apologies for my lack of understanding about this system. 

Its essentially running all the time. I am not sure what this means for my energy bills - sure ill find out over the next coming weeks. 

The boilermate is on continous for both Heating and Hot water. The thermostats x 2 both are on timer at the moment to only turn on for 1 hour in the morning. 

The issue is that it makes the humming noise all the time. I took the front cover off and the code shown is H1.1, V1.1, H1.2, V1.3, V2.1, H2.3.

I am a little confused as the V1.3 is CH programmer calling for heating but its not. The thermostats are not as they are on timer. 

I understand the system is continously designed to supply hot water, but why are the pumps running / system making hunming noise all the time?

Shouldnt the system go to sleep mode when hot water is stored in the system? And let me sleep by not making continous humming noise.. 

Any help would be appreciated so i can sleep at night :(
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure