Reclaim Tool

When you complete the Reclaim Form I presume this is how ML team knows how many people have made a complaint. But can the team see the Finance Company if its not listed and add it to the global list

Comments

• Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 8,775 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    You would have to email them, they don't work from posts on here
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,281 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    The tool earns them money through the sale of the data.   So,  if it makes them money, I am sure they will add it in due course.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • DullGreyGuy
    DullGreyGuy Posts: 10,264 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    363Hamish said:
    When you complete the Reclaim Form I presume this is how ML team knows how many people have made a complaint. But can the team see the Finance Company if its not listed and add it to the global list
    They dont know how many people have made a complaint just how many people have used their tool... they need to know for when they market the data for sale. There will be those that abandon the process and those that complain without using the tool 
  • dobbin99
    dobbin99 Posts: 1 Newbie
    First Post
    Have completed the online tool and used recommended email address but unable to send. Any ideas?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback