IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Is it worth appealing or shall i just pay? "Private Parking Solutions (PPS)

Options
13»

Comments

• Bonez14
    Bonez14 Posts: 106 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I have come up with the following text to include as comments. Is their other points i can i add like landowner contract is incorrect?

All the other evidence operator uploaded was pictures of contravention. Signs boards, also signs with measurements. All the correspendamces etc.

In response to the "evidence pack" PPS have submitted:
    PPS Have submitted a x point ‘evidence’ pack in support of their speculative and disputed invoice. I do not intend to address each and every point they have raised in detail as their submission is clearly a quickly hashed template, much of which is repetitive or indeed irrelevant to the matter at hand.

In making their assessment I ask the POPLA assessor to consider the following in further support of my original POPLA appeal as submitted on x.

1. There is no Genuine Pre-estimated of Loss breakdown included to show how they have come up with the invoice amount.
    2. There seems to be no valid copy of an unredacted contract included between PPS and the landowner, which could include information about 'money changing hands' in the contract - thus hiding information that could be relevant to the costs calculation fails to meet the strict proof of contract terms needed. In any case, the document submitted which by PPS does not show length of contract as this can be expired.
    3. it is necessary for the operator to provide an explanation as to how this sum was arrived at as an estimate of the damage which could be caused by the appellant’s alleged breach. However, the operator has not provided a breakdown of costs under each head of claim. I am unable to see how the parking charge amount has been calculated.
    4. As it has been stated "NO PARKING AT ANY TIME", I have not been offered a parking contract.

• Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,369 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    Bonez14 said:
    1. There is no Genuine Pre-estimated of Loss breakdown included to show how they have come up with the invoice amount.
    Where did you get that from? GPEOL hasn't been a thing for some years now!
  • Bonez14
    Bonez14 Posts: 106 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Le_Kirk said:
    Bonez14 said:
    Where did you get that from? GPEOL hasn't been a thing for some years now!
    I found this here https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/comment/69778312#Comment_69778312

followed through via newbies links
  • nopcns
    nopcns Posts: 575 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Did you see the date of that post? It's well over 8 years old. Find something newer.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback