Toyota Financial Services reply

Options
Received email today from Toyota saying they would investigate and reply within 28 days of my original request.

Request was sent 7th February, so 28 days is today!!!!!!! Clearly maths is not their area of expertise.

Has anyone else received a reply yet from them?

Comments

• TadleyBaggie
    TadleyBaggie Posts: 6,096 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 6 March at 4:28PM
    Options
    Suspect they are swamped with requests. Since nothing can move forward until after the FCA investigation concludes, no point getting wound up about this. 
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    MT58 said:
    Received email today from Toyota saying they would investigate and reply within 28 days of my original request.

Request was sent 7th February, so 28 days is today!!!!!!! Clearly maths is not their area of expertise.

Has anyone else received a reply yet from them?
    Since you complained, the FCA has suspended complaints into DCA until after September.     So, nothing is going to happen any time soon.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback