RCI (now Mobilize) say no record of agreement & require........

Options
......vehicle reg number, full address history & a form of ID (passport/driving license) to investigate further.  Delaying/fob off?   I used the MSE DCA template & I gave the agreement details for the purchase in 2015.  Thoughts?  Thank you.

Comments

• DullGreyGuy
    DullGreyGuy Posts: 10,909 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    They can just tell you to go away until at least September so certainly not a fob off or delay. 
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,602 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Delaying/fob off?
    Why do you think that?
    The FCA has suspended complaints until after September.  All they have to do is put your compliant in a pile and not look at it at all for the next 7 months.  Then tell you that they cant find it.

So, actually, they are not fobbing off.

I used the MSE DCA template & I gave the agreement details for the purchase in 2015.  Thoughts?  Thank you.
    data protection act and FCA recommendations is to destroy records that are no longer required.  So, destruction is possible.   Or at least moving into an archive filing system that needs certain data to search by.

Identification requirement is normal when complaints are made through third parties and not direct.

I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback