Onmo credit card - anyone else finding them awful

Options
Hi All, first time posting on here. Currently starying out rebuilding my credit after past mistakes, will be default and CCJ free by August next year. Anyway was recently accepted for the Omno credit card and it looked ok at first, decent limit not planning to go mad and max it out, just use about 30 percent per month and pay it off each time. So after 4 months said card has tonight been cut up and thrown away, interest seems to be added whenever they want, sometimes several times a month, set up a direct debit to pay them off in full each month, never collected and having to pay it myself via card payment in the app, been charged a late fee on one occasion despite paying on time every month, eventually refunded after a complaint and the guy I spoke to actually put this in the chat "we will refund you as you seem switched on, most people never pipe up lol" very unprofessional to say the least, not sure if anyone else has had a bad experience with this lot or have I just been unfortunate. ? Now going to give it a couple of months so am six months between credit applications then look for another credit builder card. 

Comments

• fatbelly
    fatbelly Posts: 20,515 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Cashback Cashier
    Options
    There are quite a few one-star reviews on Trustpilot

Sounds like the company needs a bit of work before anyone should use them
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income