Renault

Options
Regarding the PCP issue. We have purchased two cars via Renault Finance. I cannot see their name listed in the dropdown list in the Reclaim Tool that Martin and his team have prepared. Is this because Renault didn't offer additional commission in this format? Any advice gratefully received.

Comments

• Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 9,007 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    No-one, especially not Martin, knows which firms used the DCA model and who was affected, you could just email Renault directly with your agreement number, dates of the finance etc - the tool they provide doesn't do anything else though obviously you won't get any sort of progress on any complaint until after September when the FCA is finished. There is an argument that you might as well wait until then anyway as it's just creating extra costs for Renault, which they will pass onto other customers, particularly if they didn't use this model
  • LadyCoupon
    LadyCoupon Posts: 718 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    KingJan said:
    Regarding the PCP issue. We have purchased two cars via Renault Finance. I cannot see their name listed in the dropdown list in the Reclaim Tool that Martin and his team have prepared. Is this because Renault didn't offer additional commission in this format? Any advice gratefully received.
    I think Renault Finance is Mobilize.

• sheeps68
    sheeps68 Posts: 670 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    If you was with RCI finance it was merged with Mobilize.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback