PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Olio banning users incorrectly?

Options
Hi, have any other Olio users been banned and accounts deleted this morning? Both my wife and I got the same email at 10:26 saying we’re banned for having multiple accounts. We have 1 each, well within the rules, but we do need to use each others phones occasionally to list items. Looks like the new system Olio has in place has flagged this. Why they can’t see the same 2 people one the same 2 accounts one the same 2 devices is beyond me. I wonder if the new system was bought off the Post Office….

Comments

• raachmarie
    Options
    Hi same thing has happened to me, so my mum gets confused with the app so sometimes asks me to log on hers bare in mind we dont live together. and theyve banned us both said its multiple accounts. are you still banned? 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback