Travelodge hotels

Options
Travelodge hotels seem to very expensive recently,are their any ways of reducing the cost of staying at Travelodge using some sort of voucher scheme? Thank you.

Comments

• strawbeery90
    strawbeery90 Posts: 17 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    check their website for any ongoing promotions, sign up for their email list as they occasionally offer discount codes, consider visiting on weekdays instead of weekends/holidays when rates are lower, and look for deals on voucher sites like Groupon where you can sometimes save 20-30% off the room rate. 
  • Sooler
    Sooler Posts: 3,108 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    If you go for the refundable rate don't prebook add ons such as breakfast, only the room is refundable the add ons are not refundable.
  • heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,554 Ambassador
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Book in advance and book the non refundable rate (if you are sure you wont cancel)
    That is the only way to get the best rates.

Prices do seem to increase the closer to the date that it gets too.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • JosephK
    JosephK Posts: 240 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Have a look at Premier Inn or similar, they are sometimes cheaper than Travelodge of late
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback