Wilko online

Options
Shopped online with the new Wilco online website, the Customer services advice leads nowhere and there is nobody to email phone etc. Bit miffed when only partial order arrived with no paperwork and unable to contact the new company.

Comments

• Mnoee
    Mnoee Posts: 818 Forumite
    Photogenic Homepage Hero First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Have you contacted them through WhatsApp/their webform? Not the easiest to find, but it's here: https://help.wilko.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new
  • 400ixl
    400ixl Posts: 2,807 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Didn't have any issues finding the same page as above. https://help.wilko.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new
  • jcd82
    jcd82 Posts: 1 Newbie
    First Post
    Options
    Does anyone know how to get a faulty online order collected and refunded from Wilko. I contacted them just a day or two after delivery to let them know it was not working correctly. Customer service not at all helpful, no working phone numbers to call. Loads of emails have got me nowhere after over a month of trying, just keep being given the runaround. 
  • November2
    November2 Posts: 1,107 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I've just been looking on Trustpilot, all recent reviews for Wilko online are negative especially regarding customer service and returns.  I've just had a tin of paint delivered, packed upside down in the delivery box and leaking into the plastic bag. The odd thing is there is a large round sticker on top of the tin with 'customer ...' but the rest of the wording is covered by black tape across the lid.  I'm wondering if it says 'customer return' and its been opened at some point hence the leaking lid.  I don't want to remove the tape or Wilko may say I opened it.  Has anyone had similar or happen to know if Wilko use 'customer return' stickers?    

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback