Report 'sorry for unusually high call volumes' recorded messages

2»

Comments

• LightFlare
    LightFlare Posts: 526 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    edited 24 February at 10:37AM
     wages have risen yet customers/consumers don’t want to pay more for services. Therefore cuts are made

In a lot of cases wages have increased by 10% (minimum wage) 

The question is, as a consumer would you rather pay 10% more for the same level of service or pay the same and have a degraded service (not that we get to directly chose)
  • Andy_L
    Andy_L Posts: 12,786 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
     wages have risen yet customers/consumers don’t want to pay more for services. Therefore cuts are made

In a lot of cases wages have increased by 10% (minimum wage) 

The question is, as a consumer would you rather pay 10% more for the same level of service or pay the same and have a degraded service (not that we get to directly chose)
    Not sure there are many businesses where wages account for 100% of business costs 
  • HHarry
    HHarry Posts: 881 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Chieveley said:
    I was going to use Matins new reporting tool to report an online version of a queue, but it's only collecting telephone queues. I have tried to reach my insurer with a question, and they only provide an emergency claim line number. I have opened a chat box at 10.02 am and as at 10.18 no one has replied. I tried last week and bailed after 15 minutes then. I thought I would have been contacted about renewing insurance but not a peep that reached my postbox/inbox
    Be thankful you’re not using Virgin Media’s chat function.  That was over 90 minutes (on 2 occasions) before getting a response.
  • Granadalad
    Granadalad Posts: 41 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Called HMRC at 13:51 today. 44 minute wait to be answered. The MSE reporting facility doesn't have an option to cite HMRC.
  • Hoenir
    Hoenir Posts: 1,996 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper
    Called HMRC at 13:51 today. 44 minute wait to be answered. The MSE reporting facility doesn't have an option to cite HMRC.
    The more people use their Personal Tax Account online. The better the service will become for everyone. 
  • prowla
    prowla Posts: 13,155 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    It's the usual unusually high volume of calls.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback