Car finance commission claim
We have checked our records and can confirm that a commission was paid to the dealer in respect of the introduction of you to us. At the time this agreement was incepted there were no rules against the application of a discretionary commission model. While the FCA subsequently ruled against these, they were not applied retrospectively.
The FCA is now reviewing historical motor finance commission arrangements and sales practices so it is possible that this may result in a decision requiring us to respond.
- All Categories
- 341.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449.1K Spending & Discounts
- 233.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.4K Life & Family
- 246.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards