Onestopphoneshop - cheques now received

Options
MattyNeth
MattyNeth Posts: 182 Forumite
I know there are a lot of disgruntled people around concerning their cashback delays. I've been waiting for mine since the 24th May, and after calling Monday they said cheques were due in Tuesday of this week and I'd get mine by the end of the week. Well not received anything today :-(

Anyway I called them today, and they said the cheques were received yesterday (25,000 of them) and that they'd had an email sent round telling them that the backlog would start to be processed as of today.

The bad news - they told me to call back in 7-14 days if I haven't received my cheque by then. Something tells me I'm being strung along.....

Comments

• pricefighter
    pricefighter Posts: 2,829 Forumite
    Options
    Interesting reviews about OSPS at the review centre site
    https://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews12037.html

Lets hope under CPW management things get sorted.
    PF.
  • andy88_2
    andy88_2 Posts: 3,676 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    At least that has some more up to date 'reviews' than another site someone once pointed to, with 17 results in 5 years and none for 18 months

They've put extra staff on retrieving this backlog, but patience would still be useful
  • st3v3n
    st3v3n Posts: 37 Forumite
    Options
    I got my cheque through a couple of days ago, and it looks like CPW are starting to sort things out! Its their name that is on the cheques, and their customer service number they give if you have any problems, so hopefully all the problems of the past will start to disappear!
  • xwing
    xwing Posts: 61 Forumite
    Options
    Good news.
    Waiting hard for mine.

fingercrossing
    Val :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing