IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

CP PLUS LTD DCB LEGAL Template para.3 APPRAISAL please

3. The defendant has no recollection of the event for which the claim is made and therefor denies being in debt to the claimant. The defendant insists the vehicle mostly sat at a 2nd home/holiday property in mid Wales which had guests and family visitors and as such was plausibly accessible to be driven without the defendants knowledge. The defendant having vacated his usual home address in April 2022 first learned of the claim in December 2023. Details of the claim were requested but have not been sent out so it is difficult to know the circumstances to defend against.

Debt free, the best way to be. :A

CP PLUS LTD DCB LEGAL Template para.3 APPRAISAL please 2 votes

Simple, fulfils task?
50% 1 vote
Needs some legal speak work?
50% 1 vote
This isn't an option, back story is someone must've driven the car, been tired slept and driven on without paying. No proof, but suspect mates teenage son, crafty !!!!!!.
0% 0 votes
Onto a loser, agree a payment plan.
0% 0 votes

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 129,386
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    No need for the poll.  Very easy to see this off.

If this is DCB Legal then they will discontinue later this year before the hearing anyway.  As always.

Typo:

"therefor"

And please show us the POC (cover the VRM and DON'T show us the MCOL password).

And: 

Date of issue of Claim?

Date you did the AOS online?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • andyc1909
    andyc1909 Posts: 21
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 6 February at 4:14PM
    No need for the poll.  Very easy to see this off.

If this is DCB Legal then they will discontinue later this year before the hearing anyway.  As always.

Typo:

"therefor"

And please show us the POC (cover the VRM and DON'T show us the MCOL password).

And: 

Date of issue of Claim?

Date you did the AOS online?

Hey, thanks for the above, grateful.

AoS was on 18th.

I knows, I need to email in ASAP now.

Thanks in advance, cheers A
  • Trainerman
    Trainerman Posts: 1,211
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Just a general comment, seeing the claim form above. It seems that we are now seeing many more claim forms where the PoC are clear enough. PPCs getting wise to 'Chan' ..... and the Forum advice on using it I think.
  • Coupon-mad
    Forumite
    edited 6 February at 3:02PM
    I knows, I need to email in ASAP now.
    No rushing it.You have a while to work on it. Use the Template Defence.

I did say
    don't show us the MCOL Password...

...here's a redacted version:

• Coupon-mad
    Forumite
    Just a general comment, seeing the claim form above. It seems that we are now seeing many more claim forms where the PoC are clear enough. PPCs getting wise to 'Chan' ..... and the Forum advice on using it I think.
    Yes.  I expected that, which was the reason why I didn't ever incorporate Chan in the main Template Defence.  Only as an alternative version.
  • andyc1909
    Forumite
    Thanks. Yes I was reading the template and thinking the PoC is fairly clear. 
  • andyc1909
    Forumite
    On the point of spelling, I did a check on the template document and a couple of words arose to change aside from the names, (i)s, paras and american spellings. Oh, there's a couple of words ending in lling which I believe lose the extra L. Levelling up dept was the first instance.

If the template I used does point out incoherent PoC, I may've gotten the wrong one?
  • KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,110
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    With a Claim Issue Date of 12th January, and having filed an Acknowledgment of Service in a timely manner, you have until 4pm on Wednesday 14th February 2024 to file your Defence.

That's over a week away. Plenty of time to produce a Defence but please don't leave it to the last minute.
    To create a Defence, and then file a Defence by email, look at the second post in the NEWBIES thread.
    Don't miss the deadline for filing a Defence.

Do not try and file a Defence via the MoneyClaimOnline website. Once an Acknowledgment of Service has been filed, the MCOL website should be treated as 'read only'.
  • Coupon-mad
    Forumite
    andyc1909 said:
    On the point of spelling, I did a check on the template document and a couple of words arose to change aside from the names, (i)s, paras and american spellings. Oh, there's a couple of words ending in lling which I believe lose the extra L. Levelling up dept was the first instance.

If the template I used does point out incoherent PoC, I may've gotten the wrong one?
    Eh? Why do you want to change English spelling to American? We use the double L.

There are no spelling mistakes that I know of in the Template Defence.
  • andyc1909
    Forumite
    KeithP said:
    With a Claim Issue Date of 12th January, and having filed an Acknowledgment of Service in a timely manner, you have until 4pm on Wednesday 14th February 2024 to file your Defence.

That's over a week away. Plenty of time to produce a Defence but please don't leave it to the last minute.
    To create a Defence, and then file a Defence by email, look at the second post in the NEWBIES thread.
    Don't miss the deadline for filing a Defence.

Do not try and file a Defence via the MoneyClaimOnline website. Once an Acknowledgment of Service has been filed, the MCOL website should be treated as 'read only'.
    Thanks for clarifying time and date. 

The Poll is/was my 'not leaving it till the last minute' ;-) Trying to get ahead. Am hoping it's sufficient.

Email instruction noted. Thanks again.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 233.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.8K Travel & Transport