Sky Sports on Now TV

Options
freccles
freccles Posts: 56 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post
edited 5 February at 12:02PM in TV MoneySaving
I've seen the offer for £26 a month. Is there any way of getting it cheaper? I only want to watch about 12 things over the course of the year

Comments

• bluelad1927
    bluelad1927 Posts: 344 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Now tv day passes are £11 but I'm guessing  the events you want stretch over more than a day each?
  • Neil_Jones
    Neil_Jones Posts: 8,914 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    freccles said:
    I've seen the offer for £26 a month. Is there any way of getting it cheaper? I only want to watch about 12 things over the course of the year

How cheap do you want it?  That's quite good actually, Sky TV Sky Sports is £27 on a rolling contract...

Sport is not cheap, it never has been.  The more stuff you can watch or get into, the better value it becomes.
  • freccles
    freccles Posts: 56 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I onky want to watch F1. Thats 24 programmes if I'm willing to get up at 3am (which I'm not) so realistically that's 19 that I'd probably watch
  • Neil_Jones
    Neil_Jones Posts: 8,914 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    freccles said:
    I onky want to watch F1. Thats 24 programmes if I'm willing to get up at 3am (which I'm not) so realistically that's 19 that I'd probably watch

Sky Sports F1 repeat races in full across usually the Sunday, for those that go out live at like 3am, so you'd have plenty of opportunity to catch up.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback