Hi all. This year I have opened a stocks and shares ISA and reached the £20k allowance.
Would I still fall in the ISA rules if I open a new cash ISA this financial year and transfer funds from an older ISA opened last financial year?
My understanding is that you can open a stocks and shares and cash ISA in the same year but I’m unsure if the transfer of an old ISA to a new one would break the £20k allowance.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 341.4K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 449K Spending & Discounts
- 233.7K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 172.3K Life & Family
- 246.4K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards